Getting thin is not a lifestyle. It should be a short-term thing, then you can resume eating normaler amounts (preferably healthily so you don't gain it all back). This blog only focuses on weight-loss because it is a DIET BLOG. You lose weight to get to your ideal weight, then you maintain that weight healthily.
Just to be clear, I definitely do not encourage anorexia or anything of the sort. Definitely not, quite the contrary. Just weight loss through dieting, short-term fasting and healthy eating.
The pictures below are to give a visual of how you want to look to motivate you to get to your ideal weight. Quite commonly referred to as thinspiration. This site is for girls, since guys would probably get a little overexcited about the pictures, though, no, sorry to break it to ya, they ain't porny, they're just girls. Still, show some respect and move right along, will you? *Cough* weirdos....
All you girls, however, feel free to peruse, take what info you need and flip through some picks to get motivated.
To any friends of mine who my find this blog: I made it for myself to reach my ideal model weight and I was like, hey, why not help others reach their ideal weights through healthier means as well since a lot of weight loss stuff online is extreme and pro anorexic and I want to show there's an alternative.
That is all. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment